Lord give me the wisdom to never take for granted the sacrifices needed to preserve freedom.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
An instant classic!! This is what currently represents our nation!!! There has never been a more important time to VOTE in the history of our nation!! Let's get these radicals out of office!!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Christine O'Donnell, immediately after upsetting her opponent, long time establishment RINO Mike Castle, is immediately blasted by Karlo Rove on Hannity's show. The Republican Party further stated that they will not be supporting O'Donnell financially in the election race.
Pay attention!! The GOP is not always the friend of Conservatives.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Tomorrow is the ninth anniversary of an event which none can argue, changed our nation. Furthermore, it changed the lives of many families around our nation forever, as they slowly realized that their loved one(s) were not coming home. As we went from shock, to disbelief, to fear, and then to anger, we were forced to come to terms with the fact that our nation was no longer safe from the centuries old violence in the Middle East. We were no longer able to turn a blind eye to the clues and events which foretold just such an attack for decades. Events we wrote off as isolated in the past:
courtesy of http://www.infoplease.com
- Nov. 4, Tehran, Iran: Iranian radical students seized the U.S. embassy, taking 66 hostages. 14 were later released. The remaining 52 were freed after 444 days on the day of President Reagan's inauguration.
- Lebanon: Thirty US and other Western hostages kidnapped in Lebanon by Hezbollah. Some were killed, some died in captivity, and some were eventually released. Terry Anderson was held for 2,454 days.
- April 18, Beirut, Lebanon: U.S. embassy destroyed in suicide car-bomb attack; 63 dead, including 17 Americans. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
- Oct. 23, Beirut, Lebanon: Shiite suicide bombers exploded truck near U.S. military barracks at Beirut airport, killing 241 marines. Minutes later a second bomb killed 58 French paratroopers in their barracks in West Beirut.
- Dec. 12, Kuwait City, Kuwait: Shiite truck bombers attacked the U.S. embassy and other targets, killing 5 and injuring 80.
- Sept. 20, east Beirut, Lebanon: truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. embassy annex, killing 24, including 2 U.S. military.
- Dec. 3, Beirut, Lebanon: Kuwait Airways Flight 221, from Kuwait to Pakistan, hijacked and diverted to Tehran. 2 Americans killed.
- April 12, Madrid, Spain: Bombing at restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers, killed 18 Spaniards and injured 82.
- June 14, Beirut, Lebanon: TWA Flight 847 en route from Athens to Rome hijacked to Beirut by Hezbollah terrorists and held for 17 days. A U.S. Navy diver executed.
- Oct. 7, Mediterranean Sea: gunmen attack Italian cruise ship, Achille Lauro. One U.S. tourist killed. Hijacking linked to Libya.
- Dec. 18, Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria: airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed, killing 20 people, 5 of whom were Americans. Bombing linked to Libya.
- April 2, Athens, Greece:A bomb exploded aboard TWA flight 840 en route from Rome to Athens, killing 4 Americans and injuring 9.
- April 5, West Berlin, Germany: Libyans bombed a disco frequented by U.S. servicemen, killing 2 and injuring hundreds.
- Dec. 21, Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight from a terrorist bomb and crashed into Scottish village, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground. Passengers included 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel. Libya formally admitted responsibility 15 years later (Aug. 2003) and offered $2.7 billion compensation to victims' families.
- Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.
- Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.
- June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.
- Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. 4 men connected with al-Qaeda 2 of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.
- Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.
Unified for the first time in a long time, our President, George W. Bush made a bold statement to the nation and the world.
Three days later, Bush again addresses the American people at Ground Zero
America was united in it's desire to bring justice to those responsible for the terrorist act.
Where are we today??
On the eve of the ninth anniversary of this terrible act, we have again allowed political correctness to weaken our resolve, our defense, and our nation. We now have an administration which seeks to apologize and appease our enemies, while alienating our allies.
They insist that America be tolerant of a religion which preaches hate and murder to any who do not accept and believe in it, subjugation of women, and condoned pedophilia. The same religion which justifies the killing of 3,000 innocent Americans in this massacre we remember now as 9/11.
On the very ground we remember this event taking place, a radical muslim,