Saturday, January 14, 2012

Your Blog Author, On The Scene In Afghanistan

Okay, I have not been posting since arriving in country in mid-September, other than the self-gratifying pompous post about the article written on me in November.  I seem to have hit a lull in the action over here and thanks to one of my blogging buddies, Kim Jossfolk, who writes the "Just a Conservative girl" blog I have been inspired to try and get this site of my many rantings and pontifications  started again.  I have written a lot in a notebook of what I have seen over here so far and will be attempting to add some of it, along with my opinions on things at a somewhat regular clip.  So, for those who used to enjoy reading my blog before (all 30 or so) but gave up on me months ago, I shall attempt to redeem myself over the coming months.  Plus, I'm also sure all of the atheists and Ron Paul supporters have missed posting hateful comments here as well.

1 comment: