Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bring Back The Chocodile!!!!


This is, by far, the greatest snack cake that hostess ever created. If there were ever a sweet, chocolatey substance that could actually bring about world peace in our lifetime...it is the chocodile. I have no idea why we can't get them anymore but I heard that the liberals raised taxes so high on the mighty chocodile, that hostess was forced to extinguish their production. Maybe if we could prove that they reduce every human's "carbon footprint" we could get them back in production. Those of you old enough to know what I'm talking about, please help to enlighten the younger ones on the heavenly chocodile. BRING IT BACK HOSTESS!!!

1 comment:

  1. OK, I'm 41, and I don't remember these things. However, since the thing seems to be a Twinkie covered in chocolate, I too must demand it's return!

    ReplyDelete