Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Welfare Mom Explains Why Obama is Greatest President Ever

Below I have listed a copy of a "hate mail" letter sent to my good friends at The Liberal Heretic. In the letter a welfare mom takes them to task for belittling her career choice of living on the taxpayers dollar. Let's read and then go over a few definitions.

I thought you were a bitch when I read your sight.
Now I think you are a bitch and living in anohter world.

You said people should be responsable
For themselves. Well all I wanted was some help raising my son, whose
father walked out on me when he was 9. I deserve that
much. Thats why i voted for President Obama. He re[resents
people like me.

The courts gave me child support, but they didn't make
my ex to see my son, or to see me. He was a good dad, I
won't lie. He picked our son up every weekend and spent
time with him, and i made the courts take my child support
right out of his check so i always got tht.

In the mean time, I worked for a while at a restrant,
and I didn't like it. I figured I was smart so
I could go back to school and be a teacher or something. I
went to school for a while and actually became a certified
substitute teacher. Everything went good
until the county (I'm not naming) set up drug
testing and I failed because I sometimes smoked some pot
when I got home, just to relax, but never when my son was around.
That county was full of shit. It couldn't have been in
my hair sample because I hadn't smoked any of it in
weeks. And its not like i would smoke it at school. So there
is alot of injustise around and thats why we all voted Obama.

So anyways, my friend sends me your site and I listen
to a radio show of yours where you make fun of welfare
moms, and i want to tell you its not nice. I had to go
on welfare because my sons father walked out on me, and
I didnt do anything to deserve it. He owed me way more
than child support but the corupt judge said that since
we wernt legally married I couldnt get that. So ya I took
money from the goverment instead. It isnt like its money
from yourpocket or any other right wingnut.so quit
complaining about Obama. He is the best President we have
ever had, and no matter what people like you say, it wont
change that. he is going to help all of us who need help.
You dont so just quit wining.

We would be here all day if I went over all of her misspellings, so I will skip that and just go over a few definitions from The New American Welfare Mom Dictionary:

bitch- One who takes offense to another living off their hard earned money.

restrant- A temporary job one works at before they realize they're smart

certified substitute teacher- a certification which requires no knowledge of grammar or spelling.

injustise- when a substitute teacher is fired for smoking pot...soon to be eliminated by Obama.

welfare- money you get from the government when your babies daddy leaves you and a "corupt" judge doesn't award you all of his money...and you get fired from your teaching job for smoking pot...the money is "magical" in that it apparently doesn't come out of working Americans pockets, who evil wingnuts rumor are the employers of the government.

Obama- The best President we have ever had, who is going to help all of us who need help

This is a classic example of how Obama was elected. This is from an obviously undereducated woman who has no idea how the government and/or the courts work in our nation. She honestly thinks Obama and the liberals like him want to help her. On the contrary, they count on a continuing cycle where she and others like her will remain dependent on the same government programs their entire lives, thereby creating an uneducated class which will blindly vote them back into office so they can continue to receive their "government cheese" without having to work for it themselves. It's time to clean house this November Americans


1 comment: