Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DO IT FOR TED!!!THERE IS NO DEPTH TOO LOW FOR LIBS

Liberals have wasted no time in politicizing Ted Kennedy’s death. Rather than spending time honoring their fallen comrade, an idea which quite honestly makes me throw up in my mouth a little, they instead are using his death as a political rallying cry to tug at everyone’s emotions to support Obamacare.

Almost immediately after the attending physician called “time of death” Nancy Pelosi was on the airwaves saying, “Senator Kennedy had a grand vision for America, and an unparalleled ability to effect change.” “Ted Kennedy's dream of quality health care for all Americans will be made real this year because of his leadership and his inspiration.”

House Majority Whip James Clyburn, D-S.C. stated, “As we move forward with health reform legislation, his absence will be palpable, But let us use his inspirational words as our guide, to rise to our best ideals and finally provide decent quality health care to all Americans as a fundamental right, not a privilege.”

Wow!! There really are no limits to what the statists will sink to in order to gain more power. It’s amazing to me what a few years will do to repair a persons reputation. I don’t believe in re-writing a persons life upon their death. My father has always maintained that someone who is no good in life, is still no good after death. I would have remained silent on Kennedy’s death, invoking the “if you don’t have anything nice to say” philosophy, but this “Do it for Ted” pep rally has inspired me.

I was at a get-together with friends a couple of weeks ago when a friend from work approached me. Somewhat inebriated, he informed me that he was about to get lucky with a young female who was attending the party. He asked that if his wife called to cover for him. I thought quickly about his level of intoxication, coupled with the fact that it was difficult to get home from my residence. I also pondered his ability to successfully get across the rickety old bridge not far from my home. I proudly handed him the keys, patted him on the back and said, “Do it! Do it for Ted!”

2 comments:

  1. You know there is a move to rename Logan Airport for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Just what we need, planes flying into rivers and lakes, with pilots abandoning passengers for their own safety

    ReplyDelete