Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Example of Radical BIG Government Violating the Constitution

http://www.10news.com/news/19562217/detail.html

This story is reminiscent of what we might have expected to see in Nazi Germany, but unfortunately it is another disturbing example of how far we have allowed the government to take control of our everyday lives. Wake up everyone, our rights are being chipped away little by little every day. Each individual event may not directly apply to you or your particular interests, but if you look at the bigger picture you will see that in the long term big picture each incident directly affects your future freedom and liberty. Never forget the quote from Martin Niemoller about the holocaust:

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.
It is time for all who believe in what our Constitution guarantees as our "unalienable rights" to stand against this progressive oppression...whatever the cost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment